Thursday, July 15, 2010

New releases from me & my designer buddies!



Hi everyone :)

Just added two new-to-DSO products to my DSO store and they’re 30% off for one week only…

First is  |  Style Essentials : Glitter Mega Bundle | This has 30 glitter colors and SHEETS and STYLES are included!

 

The next is |  Template Essentials :  DIY Calendar  |  If you’re planning on making gifts for Christmas, and you start NOW and do one a month, you can get FIVE gorgeous, personalized calendars made before Christmas ;)

I also wanted to show you some gorgeousness from my designer friends :)

Deanna Jones (designing as FlowerScraps) has just joined the DSO team and released her first lovely kit:

And KimB has got some more gorgeousness. Poor girl is having such a hard time with her internet connection and STILL manages to get this lovely kit done!

Di has released “Escape to Paradise” and BOY do I feel like escaping into Paradise!

Loucee has released “Soft Hearted”…so precious and gentle and…well, soft! And LOOK at the gorgeous bird!

And Jen has released “A Quiet Place” – I need the address I tell ya ;)  Beautiful kit, inspired by a poem her dad wrote… how special is that!?

There are some wonderful new hybrid templates from Kalo Designs… here’s just one of them!

Hope you have a wonderful rest-of-the-week, and see you next time!
Caryn

No comments: