Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Goodies !



I have some new releases to share with you. And… did you notice??? I changed my packaging again *grin* I just can’t help myself!

Element Essentials: Confetti and Cupcakes – almost good enough to eat ;)

CWC_Cupcakes_Preview

DigiridooScraps
DigiScrapObsession
DigiScrapWarehouse

CWC_Elements_Shells

DigiridooScraps
DigiScrapObsession
DigiScrapWarehouse

I also set up a post to show you beautiful goodies from the DSO and DRS girls, and for some reason it didn’t ever show up :( So! Here’s some gorgeousness for you to drool over!

How gorgeous are these beads? You can snag ‘em here.

And these cute templates are so unique – would love to see some of the kits made with them! They are here.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE these “Garden Bits” – Gaye must have a beeeyoootiful garden ;)

I have a bunch more to show you, but unfortunately I have to run :( Will be back soon!

TaylorNameHeartcopy

No comments: