Friday, January 2, 2009

So, I'm doing Project 365!

I decided to do Project 365 and so far so good. A whole 2 days in I can say that I have taken a photo and posted it every day.

Ha ha.

I'm also thrilled that my hubby will be joining me with his own Project 365. So it should be fun!

I did decide to separate the project from my scrappy blog, so I have "Caryn's Project 365" blog. If I end up doing LO's with any of the photos I'll post them here. I'm not confident I'll be able to scrap them all, though.

Hope your 2009 has started well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been missing you, thought I should come by and say hey! Hope all is well, missin' snap and scrap....
I have two pics already, only posted one..lol...no pressure!
I love the layout of your daughter and her yellow nose! just so funny!