Saturday, January 3, 2009

My gallery is being scraplifted at GottaPixel!

Woooohooooo! I'm SO excited! Alicia hosts the Scraplift Challenge at Gottapixel and she has chosen my gallery to be scraplifted for January :) What an honor is that!?

For those of you who have never participated in a "Scraplift Challenge" it really is a lot of fun, and I have learned a lot from them. Basically, the challenge host chooses a layout (or in this case, a gallery - MINE! - Amazing, isn't it!?) for the challenge participants to "scraplift" or copy and create their own LO based on an idea from the one they're lifting.

So head on over to GottaPixel and get cracking on the Scraplift Challenge! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well why wouldnt she Caz??Your layouts are fantastic..thats great news..congrats!

Anonymous said...

that's so cool!!! your lo's are always eye catching so it really doesn't surprise me. check out my blog and maybe you can make me something with it to show off more of your great work!!!! xoxo e