Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Caryn Scanlan Photography

I know I've mentioned my photography business, Caryn Scanlan Photography, a couple of times as the one thing that's consuming most of my time and energy, so I thought I'd share a little bit of it here with you.

Taking photos is a passion for me. What photos do you have of yourself as a baby? What family photos are you going to pass on to future generations?

I do maternity, birth and newborn photography, and my hope is that I'm leaving families with a gift of memories to pass down the generations for hundreds of years.






So that's a small sampling of why I don't have as much time to spend on digi scrapbooking!  I still think there is SO much value in digiscrapping, and I do spend some time doing it, but in so many pages, I have seen a layout and thought, this layout would be mindblowing if it had a better photo.... so here I am :)  You can find me at Caryn Scanlan Photography :)

No comments: