Friday, April 8, 2011

*New* Gorgeous Chrome Alpha and templates in my store!

Hey everyone! Isn't it SO exciting that we're finally starting to see Spring here in the northeast!? It has been a long, hard winter and to see the new life pushing up out of the ground, and the birds making their nests... *sigh* HAPPINESS! LOL!

Just released a new Alpha to my store called "Chrome Times" It's super versatile since chrome looks gorgeous in so many layouts, and I specifically chose Times New Roman for the font because it really is a baseline standard in quality and in versatility to be used in layouts, on elegant invitations etc etc.

It's on sale for a week and you can find the PU/S4H version HERE and the CU version HERE.


I also released a bunch of templates to my store...also on sale for a week only!









Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: