Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Card QP for you!

I've madee a Christmas card for you using Kim B’s gorgeous new Christmas kit called Santa’s Little Helpers and which is available at MScraps while she is guest designer there.

kb-SH-kit
Here’s the Christmas Card I did with it:
folder
I hope you’re loving the prep for the Christmas season, and not letting it rush by you in too much busyness, but savoring the joy we have in family, and best of all in the birth of the Savior!
Much love,
TaylorNameHeartcopy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Thank you SO much for sharing!! & you just made my to-do list quite a bit shorter ;)

Kim B said...

WOOOOOHOOO!! Gosh Caryn your blog looks AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT! and thanks sooo much for the card too!! YAY!!

And if I don't get the chance again I would like to wish you and yours a VERY Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

Tons of love