Monday, October 4, 2010

PU & CU Grab Bags revealed!



I won’t keep you in suspense any longer! LOL!  I know how hard it is to buy something sight unseen so I’m going to show you what’s inside both of my grab bags…

First, my PU grab bag. {Scroll down for the CU Grab Bag reveal!}

I have started a series of basics.  I’m going to help you create a stash that will fill the “gaps” in any kit.  I often find that I have a beautiful kit, and I’m doing a LO, and what I really need is a staple. And there isn’t one in the kit. Or, a plain blue ribbon. Or, some stitching.

This “Stash Builder” series is going to fill all those gaps! Now, we have some of the real basic essentials, and soon, we will have stitching, hardware, ribbons…. oooooh I can’t wait!

You only have another 3 days to get these before they’re unpacked into the store at full price!

What could be more essential that white papers, cardstock and buttons – three FULL products of a $10 value for only $3!

CWC_PUGrabBag_DigitalsBB6

CWC_Stash_ColoredCardstock

CWC_Stash_WhitePapers

CWC_StashEssentials_Buttons

 

And now for my CU Grab Bag! 3 FULL products and a $15 value for only $7!

CWC_GrabBag_DigitalsBB6

CWC_Edges_EdgeIt2

CWC_Elements_Ribbons

CWC_CupcakeCouture_Glitters

 

Would love your feedback on the grab bags so I can taylor make them for you guys next time (if there is a next time! LOL!)

Have a wonderful week!
TaylorNameHeartcopy

No comments: