Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Sale (quick! before it’s gone!) & new stuff!



I should have blogged this this morning….OOPS! We had planned on a quiet Labor Day weekend that turned into a busy one, so everything I had planned on doing was delayed. But it was so worth it… we had a blast ;)
1st… QUICK get over to DSO – the whole store is 25% off for Labor Day.


Next… OH MY WORD how stinkin’ cute its this! Gaye is SUCH a talented artist. Look!

And look! Anyone got cheerleader pics to scrap?

Stacey has got these super-cute vector templates:


Connie has this lovely kit:


And Loucee has these gorgeous leaves… love them!

Look at these BEAUTIFUL blossoms from Nikki… I just love things on a teeny scale <3

Deanna has put together this fabulous “Back to School” bundle:

SOOOOO  many fabulous products! I love it!
Hope you’ve all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I’m so heartsore for my friends in Christchurch, New Zealand and the stress of the continued aftershocks. Know that you’re constantly on my mind, and I’m constantly before the Lord for you.
Much love…
TaylorNameHeartcopy

1 comment:

GSCreations said...

Morning Caryn
sounds like you had fun!! thanks so much for the pimp lol, hugs to you