Sunday, August 1, 2010

August has arrived, and with it…goodies!



I LOVE the change of the month in digiscrapland because there’s always so much new gorgeousness ;)  And do I have gorgeousness to show YOU!

Take a look at the new August DSO Pick Your Bits “Picnic Promenade”!  I just LOVE these bits and I’ve made some papers, elements and glitters for you <3  They’re all available for a BARGAIN price in my DSO store.

CWC_PicnicPromenade_Papers

CWC_PicnicPromenade_Elements

CWC_PicnicPromenade_Glitter

My CT has made some beautiful LO’s with it…

beth 

Becky
beckyandjames_My-Girls-and-I

michelle
Michelle_2006-11-Audrey-worms-teeth-600-lg
The rest of the team have made some parts too:

picprom1 picprom2

I think the colors are just beautiful and the ladies at DSO have outdone themselves.

Happy shopping & scrapping!

TaylorNameHeartcopy

No comments: