Thursday, July 1, 2010

July brings a whole lotta goodness!

I just cannot believe it’s July. I know I’m always talking about how time flies, but it really does seem to get faster every month!

So, what’s up for July? Well….


July 2010 Template Challenge at DigiScrapObsession

I am hosting my first Template Challenge over at DigiScrapObsession! I would totally love it if you would join in with me <3

This is the giftie you get for playing along (in addition to your freebie template!)

CWC_Blessed_Preview


Commercial Use Grab Bag at DigiScrapVault

This amazing Grab Bag has got 7 gorgeous CU products in it – a real bargain! I’ve seen them all and they’re wonderful :)

DSV-July10-grabbag_closeups

DSV-July10-grabbag


DSO’s Pick Ur Bits – French Country

Every month DSO has “Pick Ur Bits” where you can mix and match different parts from different designers to create your own collab/kit. This month’s swatch was rich, and sultry and the name of the series is “French Country”

I made some papers and some glitter, and Beth made a beautiful LO with them – how gorgeous is her hair!

Beth_FrenchCountryCWC_DSOJuly2010PYBPapers

folder

Go take a look and see all the gorgeous parts that have been made!


Well, that’s a whoooole lotta goodness ;)

Look forward to seeing you in the DSO forum for the challenges!

TaylorNameHeartcopy

No comments: