Sunday, July 25, 2010

Eye Candy Friday {yes, I know it’s Sunday….oops!}



Moving is completely getting the best of me. I’m pooped, and I’m two days behind ;)  I have to admit that I have been doing a LOT of scrapping, but it’s late at night, and it’s helping me to cope. I’m so thankful that things are going as smoothly as they are, but it’s a big job, that’s for sure!

Anyway, I wanted to show you some gorgeousness. One of my fave designers is KimB. Has been since day 1. And here is just another reason why! Her latest kit “Off Shore” is a STUNNER:

Next we have a lovely pink kit from Deanna – perfect for all the girly LO’s!:

And from Loucee we have all kinds of dreaminess – LOVE those pebbles:

Nikki has these cute ribbons – so useful! Basic essentials, I tell ya!

And Di has these wonderfully unique swirls and twirls! It’s so good to find something different!

And last, but not least, we have Jazzy with this fresh kit called “Soft and Sweet” – look at those papers! Gorgeous!

Hope you liked all this gorgeousness <3

TaylorNameHeartcopy

1 comment:

s. said...

oh! i do love this gorgeousness!! just stumbled upon your blog and these kits are beautiful! :)