Friday, June 25, 2010

Fab Finds Friday!

So, I figured I would make it a regular thing to show you the “Oooooh! Aaaaaaah!” goodies I’ve found during the week, and what better day to do it than Friday, if only to make it FFF – Fab Finds Friday! LOL!

I wanted to point out a charity collab that goes to a very good cause – Red Nose Day. I know that we used to have Red Nose Day every year in South Africa, but I haven’t come across it in the US.

Here’s the blurb from the site: “RED NOSE DAY FUN-TASTIC KIT!
Get into Red Nose Day with this fun-tastic Red Nose Kit all in support of SIDS and Kids!
Help us save babies lives and educate new and expectant mums on how to sleep baby safely to reduce the risk of SIDS and fatal sleeping accidents.
The Red Nose Day Fun-tastic Kit includes dinosaurs, fun elements such as RED noses, buttons, flowers, bears, bubbles and the like! Just perfect for showcasing a special family day out! “

So click the preview to head on over and support this VERY good cause (100% of proceeds go to the charity!)

image

Now, down to business! First of all, I’d like to show you my *star* find of the week! It’s this STUNNING paper pack, “Early Fall” from Jen. Wowzuhs, people – this girl has talent! Call me a forever fan <3

image

This kit also from Jen is called “Baby You’re A Star” and again has those gorgeous kraft colors that I love.

image


Did you all have a good Father’s Day?  Take some great pics?  Here’s all the “Special Fathers” wordart you need for your layouts!
image

Here’s a bright and sunny kit “Little d” from LPand3dogs Designs – so girly <3

image

And Di from Legacy4Life has made a scrummy texture pack

image

One last note…

THE ARTISAN NOTEBOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE AT DIGIRIDOOSCRAPS!

This edition looks like it’s full of absolutely amazing inspiration! I can’t wait to get my hands on my copy.

image

DRS has some new designers and they’re a talented lot, they are!

Lisetescrap has a beautiful baby kit called “Little Miracle

image

Sarah Barber has got vintage DOWN. Look at her latest kit!

image

Lilleyscrap Designs has a kit in my fave gray!

image 

OK, so I know that was a lot of eye candy but I just couldn’t help myself!   Be back with more next Friday ;)

TaylorNameHeartcopy



No comments: