Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A bajilion things to tell you!

I can't believe I haven't posted in a month! Wowsers...it certainly didn't feel that long! But with DRS being down, and real life being a bit nuts, well, it just flew by! Anyhoo, I have a whole BUNCH of stuff to tell you! First of all, I am a featured designer in Ready-Set-Create which is a digital publication that comes out every two months. You can find it here - lots of great scrapping inspiration!

The Digiridoo Newsletter is out, and I'm spotlight designer at DRS this month, so there are loads of beautiful LO's in there with my kits <3 There is also a freebie that coordinates with my new mini kit, “Joan” in the newsletter!

I have a brand new kit out called “A Day at the Park” and there have been some beautiful layouts with it!

CWC_ADATP


Becky

Becky_At-The-Park  

Sarah
SC_CWC_dayatpark_bsd_newsfree2_onecooldog

Beth

Anna

Anna_adayinthepark

There is also a coordinating alpha, glitter and colored kraft paper styles!

CWC_ADATP_Alpha

CWC_ADATP_GlitterPreview

CWC_ADATP_Kraft

I named my new mini after my mom because it just reminds me of her :) 

folder

We also have a FABULOUS new CU grab Bag at Digiscrapvault- 9 full high quality CU products, Quality checked and quality guaranteed:

  

Ok, I think I’m going to leave the rest for a little later so I don’t give you blog overload ;)

One last thing, though – don’t forget to join me at DRS tonight for a Speed Scrap at 9pm EST – LOTS of fab RAKS and prizes to celebrate the site coming back up and the DRS 1st birthday :)

 

No comments: