Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vote for me & my new CT boss, Brenda from BerrySweet Designs!!

Why start something with anything other than a BANG!? LOL! I am SO thrilled to be a part of Brenda's (BerrySweet Designs) CT, and to start right off the bat she has a GORGEOUS template freebie on her blog! So, since everything lined up so that I had the perfect photos and template for the kit, I entered the Wacom Penscrappers contest! If you think my layout deserves it, I would appreciate if you would vote for me here!

Brenda's Blog

Vote here!

Journalling reads: Beautiful bridesmaid and flower girl! You both enjoyed getting to know each other and had a good giggle together in the middle of the ceremony!

Brenda has the most STUNNING templates and photography products... she has stores at Polkadot Plum and Digiridooscraps

No comments: