Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Digiridooscraps store is open! 35% off!

Well, I'm back "down under" with the rest of those crazy Aussies and South Africans ;) I just opened a store at Digiridooscraps, and will be focussing on photography tools (after all, a layout is only as good as it's photo ;) and CU products. I have some VERY exciting collab products coming out soon, so keep your eyes peeled.



In the meantime, mosey on over there and see what I have in my store. I'd love to show you my new photo action called "Photo Essentials: Pop It Out!" where you can pop an object or a person out of your photo:


Digiscrapwarehouse
Digiridooscraps

And another one: "Photo Essentials: Lighten It!"


Digiscrapwarehouse
Digiridooscraps

Like I said earlier...some exciting news coming up so stay tuned!

Hope you all have a FABULOUS Hump Day tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Lime said...

Hi Caryn,

I'm at Digiscrap Warehouse and see this in the CU 4 Cu area. Elements Essentials: I Can See Clearly Acrylic {S4H/S4O} {Color With Caryn}. Is this (it being in the CU 4 Cu area a mistake or should I snag it?