Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some new basic essentials - Basically Black, Cardstock (oh, and fall papers:)

I'm supposed to be packing for our 3-month trip to South Africa, but I just wanted to pop in and let you know about some new paper packs I've added to my store... they're 40% off until I can get my internet connection up and running in South Africa!

Here are some black papers, versatile to be used with any kit, with any theme :)

Align Center

And here are some cardstocks in basic colors for you!


This next paper pack is part of the October "Create-A-Collab" over at ESS... the designers have all made different parts of a HUGE mega, but have put them separately into the store, so you can browse through and pick and choose the parts you want to make up your own mega :) Here are my papers:



Hope you like them!

No comments: