Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some more big news!

So I have LOTS going on! I'm having a hard time keeping up with it all myself ;)

First things first... do you like my new logo?



And look what else I have to show you!!!


Didja notice!? Didja!??? DIDJA!???

LOL Perhaps you noticed from the buttons above...I have TWO new stores! The last few weeks have been crazy and exciting and fun!
So now I have my new store at Digiridooscraps which opened last week, and just a few hours old is my store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah! Both stores have fabulous communities in the forums and I'd really encourage you to go visit if you haven't already.


I also joined the rest of the world on Facebook and Twitter...yikes!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to bumping in to you somewhere in digi land!

5 comments:

Erin said...

that's a fun new tag! I like it. Cool signature too.

Simply Sarah said...

who hoooooo! So exciting!!!! I am off to post your flyer on my blog!

Ellay said...

YEEEE HAAAA!! Congrats on the new stores!! That's awesome, Girl!!!

Sunny1972 said...

Congrats to you Caryn! I hope it goes fabulously well! Way to go!

Pene said...

Love the logo Caryn! and grats on the new store xoxoxoxo