Saturday, May 23, 2009

Freebie recipe book with "Favorite Recipe"

Erin needed something to make a recipe book, so she made a whole kit called "Favorite Recipe" It's so cute, fresh and bright! I love it :) Look what I did with it!


She used my hybrid "Recipe Book Template" to make a recipe book freebie for you!





You can download it on her blog!

I'm working like a mad woman on lotsa stuff for you guys. Kits, templates, papers, freebies...you name it! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear if you're looking for anything specific. Perhaps I could be your fairy godmother ;)

To those in the US, happy Memorial Day weekend!


2 comments:

charlie said...

love your layout Caz!!!

Erin said...

I love your layout "Chef Extrordinaire". The color of the girls shirt and the food in the bowl go so well with the warm yellow. It's just really appealing to the eye!