I first "met" Krisi in her role as CTM for Enchanted Studio Scraps. She is so dedicated and really does a thorough job! I am already impressed with what she has done in the short time she has been CTM to me.
Krisi has the amazing goal of 365 LO's for this year! All that on top of working 32 hours a week. Sheeeuh! You go girl!
I met Mazzie over at Snap and Scrap last year and she has a special place in my heart as a South African not living in South Africa... she knows exactly what I miss about my home country and hopefully we'll meet for a Wimpy breakfast in good old South Africa soon!
In the meantime, Maz has upped and left SA to venture the world with her hubby and son. She is a talented digi scrapper and I'm excited to have her on my team. Last I heard from her, though, she feared her laptop was dying and I haven't heard from her in a couple of days.
MAZ!!!! Where are you!!? Having Mazzie withdrawal here!
Sarah. Hmmm.... now what to say about Sarah!? LOL! Just kidding. As I read Sarah's bio the first time, I couldn't believe how similar we are in so many ways:
- We're close in age (guess, 'cos I'm not tellin' ya!)
- She got married 28 days before I did
- Her kids are similar ages and stages to mine (she has one less kid, but then she has two doggies to make up for it ;)
- She loves speed scraps and does them everywhere (I love speed scraps but keep remembering about them an hour after the deadline!)
- I'm mostly a SAHM who's adult interaction needs are met with part-time work
There's more....but I won't bore you with the details! The similarities might fascinate me, but I'm sure you're itching to move on. LOL.
Sarah is a talented scrapper with boundless energy (anyone hiring for an energy drink ad? <---That was her idea so I'm sure she's up for it!) and she's an awesome addition to the team. I'm thrilled to have her.
And I have something new and exciting to offer you all!
I have a freebie 'sample' for you on my blog today...
Wow! Lots of great news and goodies - hope you enjoyed it all!