Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Walk in the Woods

I just LOVE Yin over at Simply Yin ! The woman is super talented and always has such wonderful reminders for us.

Today she was talking about 'every teenager's little black book of God's guarantees' by Blaine Bartel, and she shared some of the things that carry us through every day...

1. The bible guarantees that if we trust in God, He will direct our path (Prov 3:5,6)
2. The bible guarantees that God has a plan for our lives (Jer 29:11)
3. The bible guarantees that God's purpose for us will prevail (Prov 19:21)She goes on to say that: No matter what we face or how many people let us down, God's direction and plan for us will stand strong. It is not dependent on what other people do or what breaks we catch, it is dependent on our trust in God, and God will never let us down. How true this is as I look back, and how encouraging as I look forward!

Now! On to my SCRAPPING business!

Mel has a new kit at iScrapbook called "A Walk in the Woods"! It's such a cute, bright, fun kit!

Here are my LO's:

Click here to mosey on over to iScrapbook and pick it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Caryn! Thank you for the thoughts on your blog. Reading them this morning helped put my day in perspective.

I am loving your layouts - fabulous!