Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Template Challenge on the Snap and Scrap blog is up!

Just wanted to let you know that I made my very first template ever, and it's up on the Snap and Scrap blog for Thursday's Challenge! Head on over there to see all the goodies - there are some great tutorials from Sharon (a.k.a. skyezak) The girl is amazing! There are also some other challenges, ideas - it's really a great place to get inspired.

This is my layout using my template, and "Homemade Valentine" by Wimpychompers Creations. I really enjoyed this kit - lots of unique elements, and great fun to use.


Credits here


And this is the template:
This link has expired!


Make sure you head over to Snap and Scrap and post your layouts there - I'd LOVE to see what you do with the template!

I need an early night tonight. BOY am I going to enjoy my bed! Good night!

10 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

what a neat template! THanks caryn!

charlie said...

Off to download mate..looks fantastic..and I shall be using!

scrappy weiss said...

off to download it right now. it looks great and i wish i had the patience to make some templates. it's just not in me! i'll email you later. love you and thinking of you today. xoxo e

Beth Long said...

NICE template girl!!!! Thanks for sharing it! LOVE LOVE LOVE your scrapbook page too... it's GORGEOUS!!!

Lou Ann said...

Fabulous template - here is a layout for you.
http://www.snapandscrap.tv/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15291&limit=recent

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 06 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Tink said...

A wonderful template. Thank you.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

little prince's mummy said...

Nice template

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Mar [LA 11:00pm] - 15 Mar [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).