Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lotsa cool stuff!

The votes are rolling in, and I'm enjoying the responses ;) 'Nuff said!

Mel and Vicki have another fantastic collab called "Down by the lily pond" - it's a gorgeous mix of lily greens and pondy blues :) I love it. If my life wasn't so crazy right now I'd have scrapped a few LO's. It's definitely near the top of my "To Do" list. For now, you can click on the previews to head to their blogs and get the parts.


Mel has released a new kit at iScrapbook called "Forever Love".

I loved it and scrapped one of my favorite photos with it. Here's my layout!

Erin also has a lovely freebie kit on her blog called "My Funny Valentine" Head on over there to get it! (Click the preview to go to her blog)



Snap and Scrap is having a Cyber Crop this weekend! It's such a blast with great challenges, a progressive blog challenge, games, and great company with fellow digiscrappers.

I quickly need to say a HUGE thank you for these awards! The wonderful Mel has given me some:


And then I have a couple more, and I can't remember who gave them to me :( I'm so sorry I didn't blog about them earlier, but I do so appreciate them!












No comments: