Thursday, January 15, 2009

AAAAAAAAcccck - my laptop died!!!!!

And the timing couldn't be worse :( I'm supposed to be posting a sneak preview of our fab collab, but the files are on my laptop. I could get them from the 4shared links, which I have thankfully already uploaded. Problem is, my graphics editing software is on the laptop too!!! This computer is a bit of a dinosaur and doesn't really run anything other than browsers etc. Anything else and you can go make a cuppa coffee in between anything you do! LOL!

Anyway, I'm working on a solution. Actually, I'm going to bed and hoping I wake up in the morning and the laptop (which also happens to be a dinosaur ;) is suddenly working.

In the meantime, I'm going to borrow Mel and Erin's sneak peaks and post them here.




I hope I have some good news in the morning :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh caz..mate I so feel for you...you dont need this at the moment..Ive had a peek..ok more than a peek at the collab and its sensational!!!!!hoping the dinosaur awakes in the morning for you(fingers and toes crossed)