Monday, December 1, 2008

A road trip to find a new home - what a blast!

So - over Thanksgiving weekend I have been away from home, in another state, looking for a new home for my precious family. What a huge responsibility! I have to say, though, that we have had an amazing time driving from town to town, along country roads, looking for just the right spot for us to develop our farm/horse ranch.

The people here are incredibly friendly and we are excited about moving. Of course I've snapped LOADS of pics and can't wait to scrap them.

So, I'll be offline, paying attention to my wonderful family for a couple of days after I get back, but soon I'll have some time to myself to get back to digiscrapping...

Enjoy this wonderful CHRISTmas season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Birthday today Caz!!!!