Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bargains, gorgeous freebie kits, and more!

OK. I know there are lots and lots of bargains at this time of year, but I need to tell you about the bargain of the century! Seriously, Mel has her ENTIRE STORE on sale for $10! Are you kidding me! That's NINETEEN full kits! Click on the ad to go straight to the store...



I also wanted to mention that Vicki has a really cool retro kit as a freebie on her blog. It's called "Funky Retro".

And Mel has done one of my favorite LO's EVER with it...


Less is DEFINITELY more when it comes to scrapbook pages. I love white space LO's etc. It's important to me that a kit be suitable for simple, white space LO's while still making them interesting and different from just being a little box with nothing around it. KWIM?

Vicki also has a fun Christmas kit that is being given away at Scrap 'n Art. Read about it here.



No comments: