Wednesday, November 26, 2008

COMMERCIAL Terms of Use

By downloading these files you acknowledge receipt of a license to use the designs for LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY, but not the right to the designs themselves.


All Color With Caryn designs are scrap 4 hire and scrap 4 others friendly.

***You MAY…***

1. Alter the designs by recoloring, resizing, or by adding or taking away from it.
2. Post or submit scrapbook pages or other projects online or for publication using these designs.
3. Use my designs to make digital scrapbook kits as long as:
* If you use the elements as they are they make up no more than 30% of the kit you are creating
* You do not use my products to make templates, brushes, styles, actions etc
* You may not use my products to make commercial use items
3. Use my designs in your home based business as long as:
* You do not create templates with these images or resell ANY of the kit contents as scrapbooking products or any other commercial use other than in completed layouts or crafts,
* The finished product is a flattened JPG or in printed form (NO quick pages),
* My original files are not redistributed in any way,
* Please email me with any further questions or concerns.

***You MAY NOT…***

1. Distribute, redistribute, repackage or in any way share the designs.
2. Claim the designs as your own work, whether it is altered or in it’s original form.
3. Use my designs for anything illegal, immoral, or offensive in nature.

It is nice to see my work somewhere! If you can, credit me and let me know!

visit my blog: http://blog.colorwithcaryn.com

***Limited liability***
The content is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Color With Caryn shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or damages in connection with the use of this content.

Special Thanks to:
Cimerola, My Treasured Scraps, Kim B Designs, Kylie_M Designs, Scrapdoctor Designs, DeliciousScraps, Vicki (A Work in Progress), The Scrappin Cop, Obsidian Dawn, Atomic Cupcake, Royanna Fritschman, Fonts for Peas (http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas), EMS Arts, Tbugz, Designs by Sassy, Twin Mom Scraps, Donna Rafferty

Preview fonts by Fonts for Peas (Pea Stacy Tunibug and/or Pea Summer Funkynesss)

No comments: