Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gorgeous freebie collab kit, and a QP freebie from me!

Three of my most favorite designers on the planet (and not only are they fab designers, but they are the most wonderful people too!) have gotten together and created a super collab freebie for us all. It's called "Putting on the Glitz" and is a big one! Mel Hains, Charlie Hudson and Vicki Parker have really done a great job and this kit is perfect for everything from those little girl dress-up moments to scrapping those photies of a bride getting ready. It's a FREEBIE so go grab the parts from each of their blogs!

Here's my LO:

I love this photo of my dd when she was 3. It's just one that will remain a favorite amongst the thousands I take of my kids, because it captures her vivacious personality, her childlike innocence, her beautiful blue eyes... And just to show how well they all work together, I finished my LO, and only then realized that I had used one part from each of the designers - the paper from Mel, the frame from Vicki, and the flowers (one recolored) from Charlie!

Created with this lovely kit:


Here's a QP for you :) You can download it here!


I posted this weekend that there was a CyberCrop at Snap and Scrap. Oops. I didn't realize it has been moved to this coming weekend, as part of the Digital Scrapbooking Day. So head on over there and register on the forum because it's bound to be a blast. They really are a wonderful group of people. And don't forget to introduce yourself - I'd love to say hi!

And...TADA! I got an award! I will be posting about that a little later, since I want to do my part, and right now I have to run and tend to my kids. I have spent FAR too much time here today ;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks caryn this is a really beautiful page loved your LO with this page thank you for sharing!!! XX ( i am trying to share my QP trying to work 4shared out)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love this layout as soon as I saw it...thank you, and it is lovely meeting all you guys thru Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caryn! I have finally managed to get my background changed on my blog to the beautiful Background and header you made for Me. I was using the wrong link on Photobucket!!! Smacking my head against the screen, So Thank you! Theres a QP too! Charlie helped me out with that! Thanks XXXX

Anonymous said...

purty purty!!!! love the new blog bloing caryn! and your layout is beautiful!

MWAH missy!
xxxxxxxxxxx