So I have a new look, and I can change it as often as I like in the blink of an eye! Woohoo! Hope you like it :)
And onto some happy dance news - I got an award! The lovely Theresa nominated me for the Briliante Blog Award. I know some of you girls are old hats, and have had it many times, but this is my first ;)
The rules are :
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from. (Did that above!)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
So the seven blogs I'm nominating are:
1. Pimp Your Scrapbook (She's had it before but she deserves it again!)
2. Mel Hains (she's also had it before and deserves it again ;)
3. Vicki (ummm, same as the other two ;)
4. Sharon (she must have gotten this before!)
5. Lori (another woman who deserves this many times over!)
6. Summer Driggs (This one's in honor of Claire - little princess heroine!)
7. Lori (Just love her site!)
A little bit of disturbing news is that I haven't been able to get my Snap and Scrap fixx for THREE days! Yup, their site is down :( Gillian (the owner) is working on it and hopefully they'll be up and running soon. In the mean time, you can visit Mel's blog - she's one of their designers, and you can also visit her CTM's blogs (she lists them) to get a taste of some S&S stuff.
It's the weekend and my man actually has two whole days off. We just put our house on the market, so lots to do, but I'm feeling the photography itch, so I might try to get some nice pics over the next few days...