Monday, September 22, 2008

My LO got picked for Kim B's contest!

The lovely Kim is having a contest. Well, the contest is over now. These showings of our house are messing with my schedule and my head - not enough digi scrapping going on! To enter her contest, you had to pick your favorite love/wedding/anniversary LO's from the DSO gallery - AND JEN PICKED MINE! WOW!

Click on the image to go to my DSO gallery!

I am so honored and it's so encouraging to receive feedback - sometimes I wonder about what I'm doing, ya know!? Anyway, all that to say that it really does make a difference when you leave comments for designers and scrappers alike :)

I am so itching to do some designing. However, with 3 kids (one of them 10 months old!), a business, homeschooling and two CT commitments, I'm not sure I'll ever have the time. I'd LOVE to hear how you all juggle your time to revel in the luxury of digiscrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats one stunning layout caryn..that pic is beautiful welldone on getting chosen you so desrve it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Beautiful layout! Absolutely stunning in every way.