Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gorgeous FREEBIE! Paper Princess kit

ETA: If any of you haven't voted for Charlie, I would really appreciate it if you would. I took a REALLY good look at all the kits, and I could honestly choose her as my favorite, and didn't have to vote just because I know her ;) :lol:
At this moment, there are two kits tied for second, and two kits tied for third. And there's only 1 vote between 2nd and 3rd!!!
Since there are only going to be 3 new SASY ladies, I really hope you can go and vote for Charlie (you have to register first - quick and painless!!!) because it would be such a shame for her to miss it by ONE vote!!!!!!
Thanks, girls :mrgreen:

Charlie has outdone herself with the gorgeous "Paper Princess" kit. It's HUGE and completely versatile. Our talented CT buddy Nicole has even managed to scrap a BOY layout with it. Wow! I absolutely love it, and suggest that you go over to Charlie's blog quick to download it.

Now, Charlie created this kit as her entry in the Next SASY Lady Contest, so if you download it, please please please make sure you vote for her! You have to register first, and then go here to vote. There have been thousands of downloads and under 100 votes :( She is one of the top 3, but it's close, so PLEASE make the effort to vote!

Here's the preview:




And here's my LO:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you lovely lady..hope this finds you well..thankyou so much for your support

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! LO she is such a little princess Fab LO! caryn! Love it!