Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ta Da!

I'm so excited to annouce that I made it onto my very first Creative Team over at Snap and Scrap - woohoo! I'm having a blast getting to know the girls over there and being inspired. Their passion is infectious (like I need more to feed my digi addiction;)





To celebrate I have completely revamped my blog - hope you like it. I'll be working on more freebies and LO's so please check back often.

Since this is all new to me I'd really appreciate your comments and constructive criticism, especially if you download the freebie.

I look forward to this new adventure!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You blog is so bright and brilliant and I love all the movement on it. I am glad you are enjoying snap and scrap as I think it is a great site. I have been on the CT about 8 months now but recently have been quite quiet with so much else on. Great blog and will keep coming back