Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boy. I've been busy!

On top of working on a chicken coop, setting up our CT hang out, taking care of my family etc etc, I have managed to do quite a few new LO's!

I think this is one of the prettiest papers I've ever seen. This pic needed nothing else! It's from the kit "Pink Satin" by Kylie Moore and you can get it from her store at SnapandScrap.net

Pink Satin by Kylie Moore


The elements in the "Pink Satin" kit are lovely, and I added some to the above LO.

Pink Satin by Kylie Moore


Using the same kit, I did a LO of the beautiful Sunflowers that are flowering in our vegetable garden right now:

Pink Satin by Kylie Moore


A friend of mine will be saying goodbye to her hubby in September as he heads out for a tour of duty. I did this LO using Kylie Moore's "Rich Dusk" kit, also available at her store at www.snapandscrap.net:

Photobucket


Next week I'll be featuring a new designer, so stay tuned!

No comments: